Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey.

Cant believe i fall sick again.I tot this sickness is over in my life cause da almost 1 year
i never get it already.Those who's been reading my blog since 2005 would know by now that i have this weird sickness which cant talk cant walk kinda sick..


Lucky this sickness comes now and not sat/sun coz im working! But im scared i'll get debared anytime soon coz including today,da 2 days off school without MCs.And i da ketinggalan byk subject since from lst week asek MC ajer. Haizh. I totally missed out on Microsoft Access and Acf alott! Haizzz. Damn exams in a weeks time!

My dear ite girlfriends are such a sweet thang. They came to my home yesterday. Bwk buah tangan lagi! :) I cant face them cause aku sungguh tgh masai at that moment! Haha. Fyi, they dont have my address okay! They find my home thru my kasot crocs and that polka dot i guess! Sweet to the max. I was crying inside. Hehe.. Then my mom macam interview them and so on la. I was listening to evry single detail. (: Thanks alot eh La femme aka Laugh em kalau aku included! haha.

Been missing that anak bujang Cik Said till now. Last seen on Sunday night. Haiz.. 1 sept, he's starting on the SOC Basic Training. Botak lagi nanti.. :( Tkleh raye lagi tahun ni. Bosan seh. 2 bulan tau die only can go out every weekend. Hmpff. Da start balek lah ni. Since 17Sept last year till now. :( So sedih.

Tmr he's taking leave. Yes ah! But too bad. I've plans with the laugh em. ;D I really really hope the karaoke thingy is still on. Walaupn skg suare aku tgh macam cengkerik tercepit pintu mrt. Hehee.

Im finding a right time to do my hair. So uglyfying nak mampos. Pls pay come fast. (: Starting to miss working under f&b line already seh.. Hmmfff. Kla, gtg. Oh and btw. My Lj will be locked by now. So only those under my friends would read more on personal matters. Not a member yet? Tgu ape lagi. Sign up lar! :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...