Yes diary.
Im here to update!! :)
Last week been a total reckless week for me.
Kept on falling sick since Saturday.
Kept on falling sick since Saturday.
Sat was menses day so after telan 2 biji pinkpanadol
and everythin's okay.
Monday, TERmkn byk sgt chilli so sakit perot.
Wed, the normal penyakit datang kembali.
Friday then dah okay. Go school mcm biasa.
Friday then dah okay. Go school mcm biasa.
Let me tell u a story diary.
I hv such a great gfs at school.
I hv such a great gfs at school.
Mufida.Aziema.Saliza & Juliana.
Equally lovely.
Equally lovely.
They lied to me tht they'll wait for me in school
on the Friday (the day i got bck to skl after sick for 2days)
since im late. (always been.hehe)
When i reached Bishan.
When i reached Bishan.
I saw Emma & Gang,but didnt noticed anything strange
So i lambai them and walk.
Skali out from no where..
"welcome back yaniiiiieeee!"
Mak kau. Seriously, i feel damn tekejut plus
tk sangke plus superhappygiler!
Thks girls.U really make me feel welcomed and
so tidak anak-terbiar since u know i know. Heehee.
But yesterday was the most memorable FRIDAY in my life so far.
1st; I got a welcomed surprise by La'Femme (:
2nd; I was certified to join them as La' Femme & Not Laugh Em.
3rd; Dad gave me 3 free tickets to watch fireworks @ Marina,
which my cousin; Kak Ijah cant make it.
So me,mama,aiman,juli and fida went.
Too bad Achie and Sally couldnt come.But we did 3G with
Too bad Achie and Sally couldnt come.But we did 3G with
Achiee once the fireworks started!! Hahah.
4th; I watched 4Bia for the 2nd time in A WEEK.
but this time with girls! Omg. Its so freaking
but this time with girls! Omg. Its so freaking
long ago since i catch a movie using my own money!
haha.
haha.
5th; I met up with babybusook after almost 6 days of
argueing and moodswing non-stop hits. (:
glad that everythings ok nw, hopefully yanie.
glad that everythings ok nw, hopefully yanie.
I've got pictures.
but pending! ;) Stay tuned!
but pending! ;) Stay tuned!


0 comments:
Post a Comment