Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I dont know if i should let the world noe what i went thru this morning and yesterday night or not.


I hate third parties. be it in my relationship, or my close-ones. Girls who think they are god-damn gorgeous and tryna show off their beauty is the worst!! Fuck you to these kinda cheap whore. I really hate it.

I was on the urge of breaking up my almost 2 years relationship
for one stupid reason.

Bf kena bully by his senior to ask this girl for no.
This girl im sure is goddamn-lawahh la tht he so brani to approach her and all.
For wad i know, he just wanted to help his fren.
But what the fuck for sia he give that bitch his no.?
And some more he didnt tell me this you know! I found it out tru a fren.

I have a fucking big ego.

So after hearing abt it, i off my hp.
Be un-contactable then. I cried like a mad woman.
Cause my bf is not that type of guy who goes arn
kenal kenal with girls eversince i know him.

Then tibe2 kena like this, i so shocked and sedih la kan.
Honestly, i never felt this hurt before.
This is my worst. I screamed when i cried tht my parents
came in my room to console me. Bt i couldnt talk.
They gave me the room all to myself till midnight,
and in the anger mood.

I dialed HIS no.
My ex boyfriend's whom i always contacted in the past when
my previous relationship wrecked.
I cried and complain things to him. So partly, he's the actual 3rd party in
our relationship.
I even agreed to meet him today and patch back with him.

Which means.
Be his girlfriend back again. OMG.
I couldnt belive things can go haywire like this.
SO today i skipped school and going to meet him at Punggol.
But while i was walking to the mrt station.
Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

It was my bf. READ: on the way to skl.which is at 7am,
I was literally happy,shocked and angry at one go.
I, of coz, show him my big fat ego la.
Asked him to fuck off before i lose my temper etc etc.
He so degil and never give up.

I loved him because of this!! :) He followed me evn when i
brushed him off like a dog seh. Tsk.
I got pissed off at the junction reaching cck mrt.
I told him that im meeting Xbf.
He tarek my hp and read all the sent items and inbox.

Thats was when everything start on fire!
I, sided Xbf than him. I dont know why i do that tho i know..
Its him (my bf) that i wana stay on to and not him (Xbf).
haiz.



After 2 hrs of arguing and crying and trying to settle things.
I agreed to spend time with Bf and not with Xbf.
Xbf called me and bf picked up the phone.

They kinda fight abt me.. Haizz. I was soo superduper touched
when bf told him that
"aku maseh sayang kan yanie and aku belom break dengan die k. tolong jgn gnggu die"

After all that, i agreed to spend my day with bf and not
Xbf. So we went to have lunch at Changi Airport's Popeye.
He knows i always wanted to go there with him. :) Thks darling.
Then later we spend time together to PS and rounding2.
:( Im still not totally over it yet.
But i know.

Everything happens for a reason. I know my Saifudin wont
do things behind my back cause since Day 1, he already prove it to me.
Only that, i hate hate hate his eyeballs. Suke cuci mate!
Tapi skg alhamdulillah dah kurang sikit ahh. Cuz aku slalu chui mate die tgk ape/sape
every where we go.!! haha.

P/s baby
you know i only love you now.
i cant stand the truth that you actually did wat you did.
i hate bitches.i hope we'll keep our promise and will be
really happy ONE day later.
MUACKS!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...