Sunday, August 24, 2008




Just a quick update before i leave my house agn!
To far east with Joanie this time to have my hair coloured!
At last.
Work was fun just now.Bf pick me up.

(:

Spend my weekends lovelier than expected.
On Friday after school..
Me. Juli. Fida went to catch 4Bia @ Cineileisure.
Me, watching it for the 2nd time still takot2 and
close my ears every time part suspen die comes. Hehee.
They, yes. Expected.. Scream at the top of their lungs!!
Serious. Cite ni 5star.

After the movie which end 2 hours after tht.
We proceed to city hall to catch the fireworks!
My cousin got extra tickets so kite pegiii with my mama and aiman.
The fireworks was lovely!
I told the both of them tt my dream proposal i want from bf
was when he took me to the Singapore Flyers.
Called them to do the fireworks and pop out the question.
As in the fireworks wll explode and write;
"yaniee, will you marry saifudin?"

Awww, so sweet.Haha.
The fireworks end arn 10. Mama and Aiman took 960 home.
While the 3 of us took the train.
Fida went separate ways cs she stays in the east area.
I stop at Yishun jmpe cowok.
Had supper with him at The Teh Tarek shop at Yishun.
reached home at 1am. Omg. Dalame tk pulang rumah lewat. Huhuhu.

Sat;
supposed to work but end up not cause ade syaitan yg cute
meng-influencing daku not to go. So end up lepaking with him and
our friends.
Actually i was already siap to go work.
I start work at 5. He reached my home to fetch me at 4.30pm.
Then he lah. Bodek2 me not to go cause our friends
nk maen badminton at RP.
But since its fully booked, we end up playing badminton at one of the court at
Chong Pang. (:

I really enjoyed myself.
I'll update more okay?
For more pics.
go to either Reena / Suffya 's bloggie.

:) muaaaacks!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...