Haaaaai.
At last. I got the time to update some stuffs here.
08Aug08
start a new working life as a sales girl in the maternity shop in IMM.Thks to my dear fren shida for recommending me this job. (;
09Aug08
missed the ndp coz kena work.oh ya, a year ago..also the same date; 08Aug07, i start wrking in Ntuc Income. wad a lucky date.
10Aug08
Our 18th. But ended up with a deep deep dispute over a small matter. Great that its ok nw.But on that day itself.. its super gerammmmmm.
11Aug08
Monday Holidayyyyyyy.
12Aug08
Dad's Pay. Bf's payday. Ahhhh. Heaveennnn.
13Aug08
Came late for school. And played crocodile with lafemme. Hahaha.
14Aug08
Absent from school.
15Aug08
Update this bloody boring blog.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment