I DELETE ALL THE STRANGE PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK ALREADY !! :)Yay, satu kecapaian yang sangat membanggakan. Haha. Anw, I am so bloody happy like fuck! She quit. At last!! So Im going to work like superyanie-supreme this week! HELLO MR&MRS MONEY! Come to mama! So if Im going to dissapear from school, kawan kawan, please dont miss me. Just come my work place ok. Woooohooooo! Im going to throw a self indulgence party! Anw, Im planning to buka puasa with Ex-Cckps & THE LEES. But Im not sure yet when will I be free. Now anytime anyday I kena work. Not only on weekends. So bopian, cant plan anything just yet. Tmr,full shift at IMM. Shiok.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment