



I can't believe we have come this far together dear.
If it wasn't you, I am not here. I might be still hopping to find the meaning of love,
and life. I thanked Allah for giving me the chance to know you, to fall in love with you,
and to have you as my guidance eversince 2years 11 months ago. Thank you for your never ending love, care and attention towards me dear Saif. :) I love your new nickname that I made up. Haha. I am sorry for always making you angry. Thank you for still loving me despite all my imperfections and health condition. I love you with all my heart and life.
Saifudi(N)urilyani.
Two hearts beat as ONE
If it wasn't you, I am not here. I might be still hopping to find the meaning of love,
and life. I thanked Allah for giving me the chance to know you, to fall in love with you,
and to have you as my guidance eversince 2years 11 months ago. Thank you for your never ending love, care and attention towards me dear Saif. :) I love your new nickname that I made up. Haha. I am sorry for always making you angry. Thank you for still loving me despite all my imperfections and health condition. I love you with all my heart and life.
Saifudi(N)urilyani.
Two hearts beat as ONE
HAPPY 35TH MONTHSARY DEAR SAIFUDIN SAID.


0 comments:
Post a Comment