
I miss him so much, but I dont know what's fucking wrong with me. When I miss someone tooooo much, I feel like I dont want to meet that person. Idiot right perangai? Haiz.
I bet we aren't meeting till next two weeks. This feeling so sucky! He's busy with his work. Keje 24 jam! :-( Somemore have the cheek to tell me he wana find a part time job. :-( Collect money many many for what if not happy? *sigh
Then me? Sick sick sick forever sick. I feel so tired and weak.
I miss you so much Mr Boyfriend.
I am sorry for my idiotic perangai.
:'(
I bet we aren't meeting till next two weeks. This feeling so sucky! He's busy with his work. Keje 24 jam! :-( Somemore have the cheek to tell me he wana find a part time job. :-( Collect money many many for what if not happy? *sigh
Then me? Sick sick sick forever sick. I feel so tired and weak.
I miss you so much Mr Boyfriend.
I am sorry for my idiotic perangai.
:'(

0 comments:
Post a Comment