Tuesday, January 19, 2010

miss chirpy happy go lucky me, i miss so dearly.








What I am feeling right now, is all in just bulleted form.
(before that, these are some very the outdated pics above. went karaoke with boyfriend last 3 months; FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! very very fun! didn't know he is so sporting! haha)

  • I really miss myself.
  • I miss being all lively.
  • I am not as strong as I used to be.
  • My tummy is tearing apart.
  • Body getting smaller.
  • Clothes getting loosen.
  • Mind getting messier.
  • I miss my friends.
  • I miss my work.
  • I miss my social life!
  • I miss being a joker, well, to make people around me feel happy basically.
  • I hate being an emo!
  • I want back my health.
  • I love my hair but I am getting botak now. Whats happening?
  • I need a long rest.
  • I cannot give up, tho I really on the verge to.
  • Ice chrysenthemum no longer helps.
  • Now its ribenna with lots of ice.
  • And Ice Kacang with no Kacang.
  • Should start eating 4Life.
  • But I hate medicines.
  • Eat medicines also still sick.
  • I am so sick.
  • So sick of love songs..So tired of tears
  • Haha. Can like that sing song?
  • I need to know badly whats wrong with me.
  • 12 Feb is so long to wait.
  • I am not looking forward for anything else.
  • I am just looking forward for my health to come back.
  • If i stop falling sick for at least 2 weeks, I will be very happy.
  • I can't lost hope.
  • And I mean I really CANNOT lor.
  • I have the most patient boyfriend in the universe.
  • He still loves me.
  • His family showed me so much concern, I am guilty of it.
  • I have the best parent in the whole planet.
  • I love my mom.
  • I love my dad.
:-( ok done.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...