My grandma just returned from Hajj last month, and she got me this beautiful muslimah set. I am loving it, but I've yet to wear it. Insyallah one of the Thursdays if mom and dad is going over to Ba'alwie and if I am healthy enough to follow them.Since my sick days are quite here often, I am becoming more closer to god. Yes, Alhamdulillah. You know... I almost gave up in life. I didnt see the point in living when all I feel is burding and hurting and tiredness. But both my parents and my boyfriend always tell me to be strong. They didnt want to see me giving up, without even trying. The way they showed me their strong willing to see me live my life back as per normal somehow give me the strength to try and live this life of mine.
I hope one day, one FINE day, I will have an open heart to wearing these out. Insyallah, one fine day. I want to be like my mom. A good muslimah, a good wife, a good daughter, a good daughter in law and a gorgeously beautiful mom.
Aminn.
Insyallah.
"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves". - Henry David Thoreau

0 comments:
Post a Comment