Presenting to you, my new baby in the family... Hohoho. Thanks Singtel and thanks soooo much to my dearest boyfriend who got it for me. Initially I really wanted to get my hands on that Samsung Ultra Touch lah. Somemore now they having a exclusive color, SWEET PINK AND GOLDEN YELLOW. Wa, macam good good only right? Skali when asked, they told me no la. No more stock. They even didn't have anymore stock in Singapore right now! They have to order it from the supplier. But I still want it, altho it is 198bucks and my bank left with 100plus but for my bills yang belom settle2. Sigh* Then the customer service aunty told me that 'UltraTouch' is an old model and suggest that I should get myself an LG phone. Oh oh! Touch screens. I suck at it, so when I saw that Blackberry was selling at a good 99bucks, I decided to get the hold of it.I had a hard time negotiating with Saifudin and making up my mind. But in the end, it was worth it. Coz I am in loveee with this new baby right now. Actually I really want to get it with my own money. Cuz I never get anything thaat expensive with my own bucks. But Saifudin insist, he told me its his advance gift for my birthday :) I really loveee this phone although it was damn hard to use at first! The pad damn kecik and I am macam idiot like that. I tot the upper part was sensor. Skali tak la. Haha. Only the centre part was sensor. Danng*

I love you with all my heart dear.
Yaniepuloveternity.
Thank you for everything.
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment