
Current time as Im starting to blog itout is 11.21pm, its been 10hrs since I last hear from you mama baba.
Its finally the day they have been waiting for. They have registered with Halijah for this date since 2004, believe it or not.
Alhamdulillah, despite the countless of tears Ive shed since months ago once their haji package is confirmed (iknow i shdnt feel sad bt happy for them but i cant help it ~ first time kena tinggal...lama plak tu) all has been well.
So #day1,
After reaching home. That feeling came again. & it attacked each time i perform solah. Its this one kind of feeling of mixed emotions addition to my already emo hormones. I hope they are reaching Jeddah soon & i hope mama's leg is ok. I hope baba is ok too. He have sensitive nose. Once he sneeze, he cant stop.
I am counting down the days to meet you both again.... home is not home without the both of you.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment