Thursday, September 11, 2014

Move it move it!!

Hello little one..!! Mummy can finally feel your movements.... its amazing how small and tiny you are still but I can already feel you.. i wonder what did you do and how come I can feel you.

The feeling? It feels like theres something popping inside me... pop pop. I love it when that happens.. but you dont do it frequently. The first time I felt you was three days ago. During my lunch time... in my pje car otw to Jurong Point for lunch.. you were dancing and jumping i think.. hehe

Love u alot baby. Pls grow well....hugs &kisses! ☆





posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...