Its 9.15pm now in Singapore mama. I just had dinner. Amin treat us packed dinner from Sinaran. I had a satisfying kway teow seafood mama. I love it... i hope you are doing ok mama. Kakak try to understand your situation and not to cry but at times, tears fall down without me noticing it. Home is really quiet without you. I hope 30 days isnt tt long.
Work is ok mama. Kakak da tk stress2 lagi. Alhamdulillah my new PJE and project is much much better than the old one.
I did OT mama. Tried my best to finish up my work as fast as I cld. Amin fetched me and Dhila at 6 just now.
Counting down the days to fetch you from the airport mama & baba....... kakak miss you.
Work is ok mama. Kakak da tk stress2 lagi. Alhamdulillah my new PJE and project is much much better than the old one.
I did OT mama. Tried my best to finish up my work as fast as I cld. Amin fetched me and Dhila at 6 just now.
Counting down the days to fetch you from the airport mama & baba....... kakak miss you.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment