Good morning Mama.
12.45pm
I just woke up an hour ago. That was the longest sleep I have ever had since awhile. I even missed Subuh ma. I must have been in a really deep sleep. Din is working ma. If he's here, he will wake me up for Subuh. Im waiting for his return now. Sunday is his soccer date. Even when he's working, ma. Borrringgg.
Amin went to work already while Aiman is still sleeping. I had cheese bread just now. I got the live mecca ustream in my phone ma! Cant wait for ur arrival in Mecca on 8 oct. Right now you're still in Sisha ma. I hope the appartment you're staying at is comfortable.
1.47pm
Din just came back mama. Aiman did a really great job keringkan baju kt hall before he went to bed mama. See below!

I am one proud kakak. Yesterday also when I reach home, Amin dah siap panaskan all the lauk u cooked 1 week before u go ma. Alhamdulillah, anak anak mama tu da besar rupanya. Hehe kalau mama kt rumah, semua tk buat.
2.20pm
Waiting for din to shower and to solat with him. Going out to buy lunch for aiman n for ourself later. I just saw this in Din's hp mama. & i cant control my emotion. InshaAllah ma.... InshaAllah. :'''')

4pm
Me and Din went to buy lunch at Lot1 mama. The nasi ayam penyet is so sedap!! I bought two dishes as I cant control my ketamakkan yg membuak hehe. I had meebakso first den ayam penyet cili hijau. Aiman had ayam penyet while din who alrd planned to get the ayam belado, changed his mind at the last min haha so fickle minded. He had ayam bakar in the end mama.
645pm
Chilling in the room watching chinese movie. Din is so gelap now ma. Cos he had soccer since ytd mama and the weather here has been terrible ma. Scorching hot! Its dark already here. Da nak maghrib. Hope you are doing fine mama. Time there shd be arn 1pm. Miss you ma! I miss baba too! See how gelap he is now.

735pm
Amin bought for us Arnolds for dinner mama.. using that coupon amal which u gave him. I ordered fish and chips! Haha. Too much chicken this few days mama, baby jelak. ;p Amin got a new game for his PS4 ma and I loveee it! Its that Madagadscar game!! I cant wait to try it with them.

Amin and Aiman has been a good brother mama. Alhamdulillah for the first weekend. Hopefully this weekday will passby very very fast. We miss you! I miss you.

12.45pm
I just woke up an hour ago. That was the longest sleep I have ever had since awhile. I even missed Subuh ma. I must have been in a really deep sleep. Din is working ma. If he's here, he will wake me up for Subuh. Im waiting for his return now. Sunday is his soccer date. Even when he's working, ma. Borrringgg.
Amin went to work already while Aiman is still sleeping. I had cheese bread just now. I got the live mecca ustream in my phone ma! Cant wait for ur arrival in Mecca on 8 oct. Right now you're still in Sisha ma. I hope the appartment you're staying at is comfortable.
1.47pm
Din just came back mama. Aiman did a really great job keringkan baju kt hall before he went to bed mama. See below!

I am one proud kakak. Yesterday also when I reach home, Amin dah siap panaskan all the lauk u cooked 1 week before u go ma. Alhamdulillah, anak anak mama tu da besar rupanya. Hehe kalau mama kt rumah, semua tk buat.
2.20pm
Waiting for din to shower and to solat with him. Going out to buy lunch for aiman n for ourself later. I just saw this in Din's hp mama. & i cant control my emotion. InshaAllah ma.... InshaAllah. :'''')

4pm
Me and Din went to buy lunch at Lot1 mama. The nasi ayam penyet is so sedap!! I bought two dishes as I cant control my ketamakkan yg membuak hehe. I had meebakso first den ayam penyet cili hijau. Aiman had ayam penyet while din who alrd planned to get the ayam belado, changed his mind at the last min haha so fickle minded. He had ayam bakar in the end mama.
645pm
Chilling in the room watching chinese movie. Din is so gelap now ma. Cos he had soccer since ytd mama and the weather here has been terrible ma. Scorching hot! Its dark already here. Da nak maghrib. Hope you are doing fine mama. Time there shd be arn 1pm. Miss you ma! I miss baba too! See how gelap he is now.

735pm
Amin bought for us Arnolds for dinner mama.. using that coupon amal which u gave him. I ordered fish and chips! Haha. Too much chicken this few days mama, baby jelak. ;p Amin got a new game for his PS4 ma and I loveee it! Its that Madagadscar game!! I cant wait to try it with them.

Amin and Aiman has been a good brother mama. Alhamdulillah for the first weekend. Hopefully this weekday will passby very very fast. We miss you! I miss you.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment