Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CINTAKU DIMENARA




I MISS HIM SO MUCH DIARY ;'(


Today is another one of my nb schoolday.I dont know if im still having those semangat-kesekolahan to study going to school, OR go school-to-jumpa-kwn-ketawa2-dan-buang-duet mak bapak. Hmmphs.


Jul and sally went home for the two hours break,damn boring to the max siol.I dont know why but without Jul, aku macam tk semangat nak go school.Im not choosing lah, but haiz.Dont know hw to put in words.


Masak nasi jadi bubur,
Oklah kwn2 i nak tidor! (:

Dlm kolam ada ikan,
bila i free,i update next time!


Bwh ketiak ada bulu,
klah semua.. i chiow dulu.. hahaha.







since ju and sally go home early, da mendak di tahap maxima, we hang arn with aisa,dila and pe'ah!gerek lah krg.(:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...