Monday, October 06, 2008


Hello again.
It was quiet sometime ago we went to town together, naek public transport.

Ytd, I met him after work. We took bus 143 to town to catch Senario The Movie- Part 1.


We watched the 6.20pm movie at Cineleisure.
Overall, ok lah the movie.
But not best sgt.
As in, the kelaka not to the max till sakit perot wan like that.
3/5 je la i rate.


Well, we reached there early so we got to like browse around and do some window shopping.
Byk seh benda I feel like buying,
but I know I must save money.
But I dont know why I accidently bought this Ripcurl nye topi.

I dont really NEED it nor WANT it so bad.

Haha.

Ini dinamekn, TERbeli, so tkpe lor.
I waste $30 just on that. Hmmph.
At some point in time, macam regret pon ade.

I should get the bag, not the cap. Hmm. Nvm lah.. Forget it.

Not much things to say, but there's alot of pics to upload!! :D
Well, on Sat (4/10/08, went to Wak's for Anneisha's 6th bdae
and the october babies bash) I met all my niece and nephews again.
Omg. I cant wait to meet them again.
I love them so much.
Everyone of them.
Nurul Anneisha, Diniy Dani'elle, Nurallysa Qistina, Camelia Iman Carrina,
Hazieq Haiqal, Dani Alfryn, Sara Andrya & the latest one; Iris Iman Carrina.
Fuhhh! Fast game dah 8.

I cant Beeeeeeeeeeelive it.

OCT 6TH PICS




















his favourite.
aku makan je ape yg ade, ini dinamekn rendah diri. hee





OCTOBER 3RD PICTURES.




OCTOBER 4TH PICTURES.







I'm the aunty to this lovely birthday girl.
NURUL ANNEISHA.
6 years old.

02-October-2002.

But she call me 'Kakak Nol'.

I love her.






Suddenly, I feel the urge to make a blog for me and boyfriend.
Hmmmmm.

& Im so excited for chalet siak this Thursday!

(editted)

Yay. I'm done.

& I'm done for the blog I'm talking about too!
Nyahaha. Satu kejotan!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...