(i've been wanting this kind of hair since 2006 u know.but slalu nk buat, mesti tk jadi. apelah nasib aku ini..)Well, yesterday I didnt work. Cause they dont want to make me rich like last month anymore. I guess they know my weakness. My weakness is to have lotsa money. I'll be stingy and selfish when Im rich. So its best when Im not too rich, not too poor. Haha!
I found out that Im not working when Im already all dressed up to go out, when i saw my new schedule. So i msged boyfriend ask him if he wants to meet me or not.. Hehe. So yeah. We met. We went to Ps to watch a movie, after so freaking long lor never watch movie together.. ;) We catch tropic thunder. Lol. A funny movie. 3/5 only la but then. Cause Im not a fan of tembak2 movie u see. I wana watch HSM3, but macam terlalu ke-anak2-kan kn? So i give in lor this time watch the tembak2 movie.
Oh ya, before that we ate at Ph. Wahh. Rindu the pizza. So we ate regular ocean catch, 6 piece drumlets and my basil crayfish yg telah aku idam2 kn selama seminggu ini. Nice sia. But too salty. Nowadays hor, i dont know why my tastebuds like suddenly love eatting salty stuffs. Must stop lor, can get high blood pressure siak.
Hmm. Today school end early. I love my tuesday, cause my boyfriend is going home today! But he dont want to meet me seh. He say he boring already, da 4 days straight tengok muke aku. Hmmph. :( Haha, actually he very sick la now. So i give him chance to rest at home la. Eleh, i also boring asek tgk muke die jerr... Hehee. But hor, best tau tgk die. He's cute when he dont have hair. Haha. Omg, I miss his janggot man.
I found out that Im not working when Im already all dressed up to go out, when i saw my new schedule. So i msged boyfriend ask him if he wants to meet me or not.. Hehe. So yeah. We met. We went to Ps to watch a movie, after so freaking long lor never watch movie together.. ;) We catch tropic thunder. Lol. A funny movie. 3/5 only la but then. Cause Im not a fan of tembak2 movie u see. I wana watch HSM3, but macam terlalu ke-anak2-kan kn? So i give in lor this time watch the tembak2 movie.

Oh ya, before that we ate at Ph. Wahh. Rindu the pizza. So we ate regular ocean catch, 6 piece drumlets and my basil crayfish yg telah aku idam2 kn selama seminggu ini. Nice sia. But too salty. Nowadays hor, i dont know why my tastebuds like suddenly love eatting salty stuffs. Must stop lor, can get high blood pressure siak.
Hmm. Today school end early. I love my tuesday, cause my boyfriend is going home today! But he dont want to meet me seh. He say he boring already, da 4 days straight tengok muke aku. Hmmph. :( Haha, actually he very sick la now. So i give him chance to rest at home la. Eleh, i also boring asek tgk muke die jerr... Hehee. But hor, best tau tgk die. He's cute when he dont have hair. Haha. Omg, I miss his janggot man.

0 comments:
Post a Comment