Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is my 100th post. Wow. Well lets begin with my Wednesday story. My Wed is a well planned one. And I learnt so many things today.

0820am
Went out of the house, to school. I am always and forever late. My class starts at 9am mind you, and like durh I was late. Met Juli in the same train again like yesterday. We're the world.

1000am
Lesson one end. No breaks today, we're all hungry, so self-proclaim break. Ate Mee Soto with 3 chicken sea weed. Nice.

1030am
We were all late for lesson, so decided to skip class. Came out with lots of stupid ideas on where to go. But Juli is working. So we got to Plan A.

1100am
CABOT.

1145am
Bought somthing at Bugis Thrift shop again! This time, I love the shorts. Its a high-waisted shorts which I get only for $2. Its black in color, so senang maen mix and match.

0100pm
Home sweet home

0330pm
Getting ready to go watch High School Musical with Aiman, my fat brother. He ajak my cousin along which is his classmate. He dont want to go watch with the rest of his friends cause yg laen sume tk minat. Hhaa. Kesian. So me? I ajak Shida along since I've been promising her to ajak her makan. She helps me alot, so ape kate blanje die lah..


0415pm
Reached causeway point. Missed the 0405pm show so we decided to catch the 0515pm show. Bought the tics and off to Pizza Hut to have our lunch. Me & Shida have our Lasagne meal while the boys have their chicken royale meal. Eeyuw. So muak siak when I see them eat it. So disgusting. This is MY FIRST TIME PAYING FOR 3 PERSON'S MEAL, cause im such a stingy girl u see. Its so freaking different feeling I tell u. Like happy semacam seh when seeing them happy. ;)

0515pm
Its show time

0700pm
Show ended. Touching movie, all about graduating. Omg lor. My tears always ber-kumpol inside my eyes. I tahan lor. Malu k nk nangis depan budak2 bawah umor. Hahah.

0730pm
ARCADE TIME! We waste almost $30 on PSP and Nitendo Ds lite siak. I didnt know playing arcade could be such a heart-ache. Sakit siak hati tk menang maen game. I dont wana go arcade anymore. Ala, dont trust me. Im such a world peace. Hahaha.


Beautiful Wednesday right? Now I wana go watch TVVVVVVV.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...