Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am still trying to figure out what's the cause of my sudden high-fever attack last Friday (17th Oct) cause mengikut kajian, nowadays, I very perihatin with what I eat and Ice Mountain water bottle can be seen with me all these while.

Lets make a recall. I think...
  1. On Thursday night, aku peh gatal. Forced myself to hear "MISTERI JAM 12, THE MALAM JUMAAT SPECIAL". I only hear it after 1am, where the dj will play this clip audio which was recorded live on this old cemetery place. I listened through my hp, with earpiece. This is my first time, hearing it without plucking off my earpiece. Its not that scary, cause I lowered down the volume to the minimum. At the end of the sound clip, the dj press this fucking loud screaming lady's voice which frightened me to death! I was going to fall asleep at tht moment mind u. Ape lagi? Terkejut mcm nk mati lah aku dibuatnye. The next day, I got a fever. I feel cold everywhere I go. Very weird.
  2. On Tuesday, I went to Amk to accompanied my friend, Achie to see doctor. After which, we went to Banquet to have our lunch. I ate Prwn Noodle yg oh-sungguh lazat. WITH COKE. I totally forgot about COKE and My pantang larang. Cause last 2 months, I got the attack already mah, so macam tk sangke akan dpt lagi. Haiz. Da nasib badan.

Thats the only reason which I can think of that make me got into this fever-attack. Haiz. So boring, my pay will be like knnccb. Workd for only 5 days in October. ;( Im hungry, but I cant eat a thing. And I miss alot of people. I hope I can meet them before anything random attack me again. Suddenly I feel that death is nearing..

Nurzafirah Zuhuri which I last met a week before Raya.

Zin Nur Ain Zamhari which I last seen ... i cant recall ... I really miss you.

Rina Marlina Ramly which I last seen before your 20th birthday ... Your present is still pending .. ;)

Nurul Hana which I last hung out a few months ago.

Nadirah Atikah which I last seen at school but didnt got to really do some catch ups.

Omg, there's a lot more. but my mind went blank, and I miss the 2007 Pizza Hut CCK Gang.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...