
Selamat Hayi Yaye sume.. Hoho.
Sempena Syawal yg da muncul skali lagi ni,
I want to....
Get married soon. Hahaha.
I really want to kahwin lor.
But hor, must think lor. Im the eldest lor. Must give
my parent taste my money first.
I want to bring them to holiday first lor.
But i still want to be a mak-mude lor.
But hor. I scared to get pregnant lor.
I dont want to muntah muntah.
But, baby kn cute kn. Ya allah, macam mane nanti agaknye
wajah anakku itu Ya Allah. Haha.
Sorry hor, I donoe why lor I like very enthusiastic like that lor.
Very off-track hor.? I very like tt one lor.
Actually I want to place nice nice my 10 sexy fingers
to seek for kemaafan zahir batin, atas bawah, depan blakang to
anyone of you reading this bloggy of mine.
Sorry eh kalau gue ade termaki ke... ter mengumpat ke..
ter tengok blog korang abeh tk tag or leave a comment ke..
ter kpo kpo ke..
ter jealous ke.. heee.
After syawal ni, dosa dosa ku start again la nmpk nyer.Hohoi.
Well, today is MAMA's 43rd.
So, I want to let everyone who come across my blog to knowthat I have the BEST mommy in the universe.
No one can take my mum's place.
My dad cannot married anyone else but her.
I love her so much that at random times, I would write abt her
My dad cannot married anyone else but her.
I love her so much that at random times, I would write abt her
in my diary and cry. Giler kn? But tts hw i express my love for someone.
By writting and expressing it in my diary.
My Mom.
She is the one who cooks for us.
Her extremely delicious cooking is my all time fav.food.
I love her the way she is.
Her extremely delicious cooking is my all time fav.food.
I love her the way she is.
She naggs, but she loves me.
She screams, because i always play comp sampai tk ingat dunia.
She jeling, cause I make stupid and lame jokes.
She screams, because i always play comp sampai tk ingat dunia.
She jeling, cause I make stupid and lame jokes.
She cries, when I make her mad.
She talks to me, if I did something wrong.
She encourage me, if Im going to give up on study&love.
She talks to me, if I did something wrong.
She encourage me, if Im going to give up on study&love.
She.. She is no one else.
But MY MOTHER.
I really love u mama.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices for us all.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices for us all.
Happy bdae Momaa.

0 comments:
Post a Comment