This weekend will be filled with many things on my mind to do.
Im going to be in Yishun making more friends with his family.
I've promised Aiman to go watch HSM3, but I cant.
I mean, not at the mmt. Perhaps, next week after his PSLE.
Well, I dont want to World peace lah.
But I really hope I can bring him go watch movie before he turns 12
on Nov 7th.
I love both my brothers god damn much, and I miss them so much,tho we're living in the same house now. Well, we're each busy with our own lives.
Amin tk abes2 ngn keje die je, boring. & come March, he'll be serving NS and cn only be seen arn on weekends for 3 months. Haiz .. -_-'

Aiman, still busy mugging with his last papers,
and wen we're both doing nothing, we're just watching tv.

Cant blame anyone,
everybody's growing.


The only person I always see at home now is my mom and dad.
Since my dad has now change to office hours, I'll be seeing him more in the night.
Boring lor. I want him to work shift, cause I want to sleep with mama. Life is so unfair.

.......
..............
..............
.........
And..
I miss the rest of my girls.
My secondary school besties, primary school besties, girlfriends, workfriends,
SYZtaz.












0 comments:
Post a Comment