Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Its the 22nd of October, and it marks my dearest girlfriend, Siti Mufida Supahat's birthday. Abang Rudy also celebrates today, Happy birthday Abg Rudy! :D

Well, we did a good job in telling white lies and bedek-membodek. Hoho. So we make her this SOTONG birthday card, and ask my aunt, Cik Arfah to make cupcakes for her. Well, her son and sally and achie kawan so senang interact. Blh join Interact Club. Tkde kene mengene eh? Tkpe..

We hope u love your birthday and the many chocolates. Chocolate cakes, chocolate kinderbueno yg dah crack! haha. :D Nice anot the $2 chocolate? Not nice cn refund. Chias give it to me. Hoho.

Once again, happy birthday IdahBedah. We love you... ;D




And hello. This is my dear botak and fierce and sombong boyfriend. I'm angry at him. I'm really angry because he is so selfish. He dont like to see me spending more time with my girl friends. I'm not his property alone you see. Im famous and wanted by many. Haha! Omg, so tk tau malu. I have families, and girl friends. I have a TV, and a Computer. My computer have internet. Internet is technology. Technology makes my world go round. But he just wont like it if i spend my time on these things. Walaowei, tell me. Fair anot??! Not at all.

Now, I dont want to reply to his sms cause he wont let me go Karaoke with the girls this coming Sunday. I want to go. I dont want to miss the oppurtunity to sing and show off my talent. Haha! I know how to divide my time what! Not like I never tolong what! Yup, this weekend will be very busy. My boyfriends' elder brother getting married. So need to tolong tolong lah cause 'dimane tumpah nye udang goreng kalau tk ke mulut aku' .. Heh. What the hell I know. Hmm. Sat will be the dinner where all Pizza Hut's manager will be there. Ooohh. Rindu Jessica. :D

Then on Sunday will be the majlis kahwin.Cant wait to sebok2, and kenal2 with the rest of his family. Then maybe IF last minute he give me face, then I go join the girls for the karaoke lor. Haiz. So bored liaao. Bo pian. Chibai. Eh.. Astaughfirullah. Tkde itention to maki, I'm learning to speak mandarin u see. Sorry.


Yes, this is it. Mr Botak Jones. o.O'



Give back my boyfriend grow back his hair and guti and janggut. Nasib bulu body maseh intact. Kalau tk, tk best. Hehe.

I want to perm, or not? I want to perm, or not? I want to perm, or not? Haiyaaah.
Binggong.
Im collecting money to buy webcam and microfone to play Hotel 626.
Well, I've not yet personally try it yet.
but if you guys out there is like totally tak takot,tak gentar,
try playing the game.
My friends told me its freaking scary.
http://hotel626.com.
Its only available from 6pm-6am.
SOUNDS SPOOKY?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...