Im going to get ready for school soon, but before that, let me get my hands on this lappy and update some things la hor. Well, selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan kekawan ku sekalian alam! Haha. Sorry saye lambat 3 hari untuk wish, because today saye first day start puase. Saya sangat lapar already. Ooops, batal tak puase?? I mean, saya sangat excited untuk buka later with the family. Family saya suke makan. Makan pun suke kat family saya pasal dorang suke makan sampai licin, save duet bill air. Tak usah cuci itu pinggan.
Anw, hari ini saya akan ada Mok test. Bukan test untuk men-check whether saye ni da geMOK or wad eh, but ini MOCK test is a test to rajin kan kite untuk siap kan ourself to the finals. Haiyo. Finals aku lagi 2 minggu gituk. Boleh kire siak dengan jari jemari ku ini. Nari Event punye Mok test. Aku da start bace. Ni lah aku in reality. I am the last minute kind of girl. I dont like to do things early. That's why I am alwaysssss late. Hoho.
I already tak jumpe kekasih awal dan akhir ku for a week now. So, my rindu and misses all da up up up and away. I want to watch so many movies seh, but tak sempat ley. How like that? Puase boleh tengok wayang tak? Kite tak duduk same same ah. Kite duduk depan blakang. How bout that?
Errm. I have yet to get my hands on that hot baju kurung pahang which is selling at a hot 250bucks next to my shop at IMM. But aku yet to decide lor. Si Amin sungguh leceh. He wants the whole family to wear blue this year. Why blue u ask? Because he want to cover up his bulu i think. Haha. No la. Because he already gotten his baju kurung lor! Haiyo! Blue we wore last 2 years already leyy. Choose la black ke pink ke deep purple or wad.
Omg, Elogila just called my dad a few minutes ago. 2nd warning letter is already on the way now. All the best Nur. Il. Ya. Ni. Ala. Deeeeeeeeen. Leeeeeeeeeee.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment