Wednesday, August 12, 2009

UP!

Go watch UP! Its worth your money and I really love it. I am going to get the dvd when its out. My eyes downpour like waterfall like that. Not once, not twice. I think 3 times ley!! Damn touching. I love it. & its funny too, the budak kecik look like my brother like that. Hehe. & congrato to Sarah Aqilah. She deserve to win lor! Suare power siol! Actually I very the semangat want to vote for her. $0.60 only mah. Then when I see the votes for her, alah... confirm menang one. So I tak jadi vote for her. Hehehe. For the first time after Syed Azmir's zaman of anugerah that I wanted to vote you know. & its a female contestant mind you.. See how powerful is her power to influence me to vote!

I've been coping well with work & school currently. But I'm not so sure whether I can cope in the coming time or not. So many things to do on a weekend nowadays. I hope I can stay under this company til I graduate later coz I seriously love my job.

Yesterday work was over at Tamp one outlet. It was so much fun working with Jen! After work, paktor with dearest sweetdream. Over to Kallang Leisure Mall, wanted to catch UP but it was superpacked and fast selling plus the ticket price was 11bucks! So we give it a miss and play arcade instead. For the first (or maybe 2nd..i tak blh ingat!!) I play tembak2 games with the boy. Gerek jugak u noe! But like always la. My mulot tak boleh diam one. Pekik2 like paham only me play that game. After the tembak2 game, we play our first date arcade game!! :D the 'spot the different' game!! hahaha. We are the champion of that game ok. Mau challenge pa? Omg, so fenneh.


Oh ya, my boss named this dress under my name. Hahhaa. But the dress look so the aunty2 right? Unglammed kan my name only la she. :p
(its the flowery one)



& my hair is dark once again. Thanks to.... the powerpuff girl.
but this powerpuff girl is not cute one ok.
she's older, wiser and have more wrinkle.
she is a.k.a elogila loh.
oops. i did it again.





Anw, this latest love of my life is growing bigger and bigger. The 'kueh pau' at his face is getting tembamer. & he's getting heavier. Can't wait to meet him again this coming Sunday ! :) Kakak Yani loves Baby Iqraam. Cheh! Kakak seh. :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...