Yo woman wazzap man! Todayy Imma be a nigga blogger yo. Tonite is a special nite yo. Not for me but fo' all of ya too. Imma tell the whole of superyanie-supreme reader this yo. Ok, so later tonight at 1230am sharp. Take out yow teropong teropong (binoculars) and look up to the langit yo! Yow will be shock I tell yow. Dont forget to say 'allahuakhbar' yow. Allah itu maha kuasa. Read this article below.
" 27th AUGUST 2009 the Whole World is waiting for....
Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on August 27th when Mars comes within 34.56M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky at 1230am; 27August09. It will look like the earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287 "
Cool shiett yow. I wana stay up, but my eyes heavy heavy like got elephant sit sit already.So wontcha look up fo' me yow!
Signing off, ex oh ex oh.
Yanie J Blige.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment