This is our first couple ring where we got it during one of those normal days in 2007. I lost it at Cameron Highlands last 2 months. Haizz. Im not sure where I place it. I seriously still hope that its somewhere in my luggage till now. I miss wearing this ring. I want a new one badly. Jom b carik cincin tunang.. Hehehehehe. Anw, Happy advance 30th monthsary Saifudinku. Cant wait to see you tomorrow. Tmr is the 10th again. I hope I will be on time to wish him later. Not like last month again please.
our first couple ring
This is our first couple ring where we got it during one of those normal days in 2007. I lost it at Cameron Highlands last 2 months. Haizz. Im not sure where I place it. I seriously still hope that its somewhere in my luggage till now. I miss wearing this ring. I want a new one badly. Jom b carik cincin tunang.. Hehehehehe. Anw, Happy advance 30th monthsary Saifudinku. Cant wait to see you tomorrow. Tmr is the 10th again. I hope I will be on time to wish him later. Not like last month again please.

0 comments:
Post a Comment