Monday, August 03, 2009

Movie Week Coming Up!

Since I fall sick again and again yang tkde fullstop since May, me and encik Saifudin missed alooottt of movies yang kite dah plan nak tgk together. Last month, we only got to watch 'Haunted in Connetticut', from what I remember lah. So this month, I want to balas balek all my idam of tengok wayang. Kami ni kan hantu wayang. & I want to gain back all my babyfats. I hate being all thiny whiny and kering! :( So, come on please date me if you want to makan ok? But hor, I like sad like that also lor. I can only eat sikit seh. Aku ni case cepat kenyang, cepat lapar. Ni bukan cobaan, ni betul betul!




The picture above was taken just now, and one day after school where cik Din fetch me and bring me to swensens and movie date. Kental kan pakai uniform tengok wayang??!

Just now simple date je lor. Watch movie, abit shopping and rempit merempiti. Aku pakai lawa lawa, die pakai slipa. Reason pulak tak munasabah. Ah! Kan da pakai word kemelayuan aku! Lol. Reason kaki die penat nak pakai kasot, pasal semalam one whole day pakai boot keje. -____-''


Jangan pandang blakang congkak, u asked? To me, I give 3/5 lor. Storyline abit merepek, but kelaka siak. Aku dengan Din sampai pukul pukul each other ketawe. Before that makan lunch over at Siaaaaam Kitchen. Wa. I mengidam kerapu mangga. U know what or not? Nevermind la, dont know dont care. Ok, but I really mengidam lor. Tadi punye like not nice like that. Too many peanuts. I dont like! Ok, who cares.


Hmph, tomorrow school. I miss school and my friends siak. Nong time no see. My project work all gone case. I hope I can stick to school life till March next year. Aku ni macam dah start fikiran yang bukan bukan again. Tk abes abes nak kawin ajer ! Ya allah ya tuhan ku, kau ampun kan lah fikiran ku ini Ya Allah... Amiiinn. :(


Work? Work macam macam hal lor. Aku harap2 die confirm case resign. Aman dunia batin ku.

Ok la, aku nak bobok. Selamat hari raya korang. I mean.. Selamat Malam! K chiow.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...