Tuesday, August 25, 2009

where got ghost?

Aiyoyo thambi. Where got ghost, unexpected sia! I give all my wants and sanggup gadaikan time for it, but then sungguh mengecewakan u know. Watched it with Saifudin, Achie & Julie after school just now. First few minutes, subtitle gone to donoe where. Wa, that part seriously testing my patience. Orang puase2, ade je nak buat orang bingit. But thanks to our heroin of the day, JuliAchie. They make the effort to go out from the theater and tell about the problem, and is solved within a few secs after that. *applause

There's three part of short stories. I only laugh sincerely for the 3rd story. Since it has something to do with money not enough 2. Hahaha.

Today I am so letih and lemah, thanks to being insomnia ytd. Perut grumble all the way sia. Oh btw, finally our events presentation is done. I suck at presenting infront of the class ok. But hor, I love my girls. I love La'femme!! Good job girls. We rock than The Rock! Haha.

Yay Yay! Monday-Thursday this week meeting him after school. That's if he is rajin lor to fetch me. But tadi he never come Bishan. He late! Sometimes I very the irritated by him you know. I keep repeating, but he keep forgeting like that. Tell him I end at 12, somemore can ask if I end 1230 or what. I know I cant vent anger like this lah. But angry tetap angry lor. Ya lor, Ida lor. Haha. (inside joke)

Haha. Kla. But Im dissapointed about something. Will tell if I feel like it. Bye.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...