



Its been 589days since we know each other, (tkya calculate k,confirm sala.Maths fail oi,lol) and never in that 589days i wanted to part away from you or dissapear just like that. You teach me to be stronger. U teach me to be wiser. U keep the flame burning, even when its goina stop flaming. We've gone through so much now,and insyallah much more ahead. I've waited for you to end your 3 months TEKONG life, where i tot we'd end up with broken hearts and tears, but we were wrong. We passed that stage in life, now we're heading towards the other. You were chosen to be part in the SPF life, so we had to sacrifice 7 more months being apart, only meet on weekends and ph. Alhamdulillah, now only left with 1 or 2 more months.. ;') Sayang, i wana tell u that im really willing to wait for you. Nomatter how long it takes me to. I really see us in my future, i hope u see it too. The only thing we have to face now is the time-constrain between us two. Me with schooling, and u, working. I will understand u, with gods' will. And i hope u feel the same way too.
Please keep the flame burning, coz im fanning the flame to make it more firey.I love you, and i always do. Remember what we used to promise with one another when we baru2 matair? "NO ONE CN BREAK US UP" .I knw this is childish n sweettalkmf words, but im still holding on to it.... Lets pray for the best of us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment