Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Babi.

Hello agn!!
I've gt so many things to update to u dear bloggie.Lets re-cap!

Saturday
was out wit honey.spend the night wit him.he drive me out!yeah.finally,i got to feeling kakak2 lor.We meet late coz he had to send his brother and sister to bugis.Take some stuffs,after which had to send them to respective places bfor we could eventually meet.Hoho.So he drove me to places wher there's no ERP! Urgh,aku ingat die nak ajak ronda2 kota. Skali kite sesat di ulu ulu punye tempat. Aduh.Hee. But i still enjoy every minute with him. Sesat pn sesat lah nakk.. (: We had dinner at Lavender,if im nt wrong. We had ayam penyet. FUH! Nice lah okay. Serious shit. I think i wana ask him to bring me ther agn la. Syyiook dok! I love u syg,muah!



Sunday
Stayed home,oh no.Im workin 1-6pm.Darn,tired lah. Oh ya,btw N95 Sucks!I need new phone,or atleast give me some money to service this poor hp of mine..Battery longga! Tk sampai brape jam,da flat. WTF! Upon reaching,dad told me tt paklong and family comin. So no time to do things on my own. Layan Ziqal. Woo, dah besar itu anak. Da jalan! (: Sara Andrya damn cute,muke mcm kak ryna!! So cina. Bt i bet she'll be so jambu lyk her mom wen she da besa sikit.


Monday
Monday blues. I suck when it comes to Monday. So boring,lazying arn..Damn it. I hate accounts,forever!! What shit credit debit open T account. Fuck lar. Donoe Dontcare. But i have to pass! Jue's a great fren. She gives me full encouragement to finish up the hws teacher gives tho by mlm aku da penat to the core, coz after school.. meet my darlin Reena.. Bought some stuffs at Imm. did alot of catchin up. Damn, she's fun to hang out with. I love her,and hana shd know hw deep the friendship btwn them she treasure,cant wait for 7th May!


Tuesday; TODAY
Ok,nari hp nye time lari.Mama kejot and i got irritated,looked at my hp.. Still 5.34am while i put alarm pukol 5.45am.Mama told me dah 6am!I tot she's lying, cz ingatkn she wants me to go toilet first coz when Adek da masok..confirm chop2 aku lambat. She blast the kitchen's radio. Wow. Really ah, 6am redy!! so i sms bf,ask him to wake up call me. I MUST hear his voice in order to gain some energy! Cb. Ngade2 kn..hee.bt wen he call,alamak..suare die pn lemah lah.Aiyo.Terus aku bad mood la.Put dwn the phone,and he called back,with THE VOICE! I called it the Yani-charger voice. Hee. merepek,merepek.



School's FUN! Especially wen starting of the day already start wit great things. I love Juliana Taik! Damn u taik. Ckp aku taik. Aku lalat. Tapi,kalo kau mati2 nak lalat, aku taik je k. Coz...
"dimana ada taik,disitu ada lalat" kan the peribahasa? Tht means, aku gi mane2 mesti kau akn sebok2.. wow. Famous gitu! Lol. Okay, picture time ! (:


up: My class advisor; Mr Foong.
down: (left-right) Hida,Azie,Sally,Sufia,Me.





The sat Car Ride. (:




I love my bf's bontot. So big and sexy. Ooh, hotstuff.





Okla, tmr's hanabanana's 18th !! And i sunggoh tak sabar. (: Love Love. HUGSS.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...