Im back here agn, after a year of jumping to Multiply and Livejournal and havin trouble sticking to one blog. Today is my favourite niece's 4th birthday. I wished her through her mom in the morning, but arn 7.45pm just now, she called me! Omg. I donoe why i missed her so much. She, being superlendous cute, told me tt she got many presents today. Heh.. I feel like bringing her out tmr with bf. But she's so scared of him.
Ytd was one hella fun labour day.Planned to go Wild wild wet on a couple date with fyra and yat, but in the end.. It was left with us. Nt tt boring as i tot it wld be la. Bt wasted la, shld be more fun wit fyra arn. (: nvm, ther's always next time ryt?
Its friday today, school sucks. Lucky Juls come. Im tryna figure out hw to do accounting.Damn,i cant!
Hmm, i ges thts all for today. Blank already. Post sum pics den. Yada yada.




0 comments:
Post a Comment