Wednesday, May 07, 2008

GFF


This was what my dear gf blog in her Lj not long ago. And it make tears from my eye falls.


I have a friend. Shes a very interesting person indeed. One thing i love about her is that she blogs her heart out. Fair enough, some might say she may hurt people with her entries but to think she have the courage to blog in her own way, blog with exact details, post every single picture though it contain the unglamorous ones, and blog whatever shes feeling at the point of time without much censorship, wouldnt that mean shes actually being her true self? Buruk ke baeknye diri die, people who cares and wish to care will accept her just the way she is. Just like i accept her the way she is. I know she wouldnt realise how great she is as a person and how huge impact she can make in someone's life, but i know it all. Ive seen her through her younger days till now. Shes humble though she dont realise it. Shes mature though people make her feel shes still playing around. Shes great at heart though she thought shes selfish. She says shes always envy of me cause i have many gfs. I say, im envy of her cause i know the special feeling of being the few gf. This girl, i love her very dearly though she always thought shes second after someone.
I love her so much.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...