Today is sunday. I love my family very much. Saifudin is also part of my life, so i consider him as part of my family too. Last week, i overheard this malay radio station's advertistment about mum's day. It says something like :
"Bolehkah anak2 menjaga ibu apabila ibu tua nanti?walhal ibu tk pernah mengeluh pn apabila membesarkan kita dahulu."
or somthing like that. It touched my heart.. and I cried while reading today's berita minggu. its about this man who's a myanmmar citizen marrying with a singaporean woman..since myanmmar just strucked with the tornado thingy, he never contact his family here. his daughter, being so young and separated for almost 1 month, sleep with her dad's jacket and always cry to sleep brought me to tears. Coz it reminds me of my younger days.
I always cry myself to sleep last time when dad works in the night shift. I cant sleep without his kain pelekat. Haha. Funny rite? But its really sad. Thinking of it, now makes me guilty of the wrong things iv done to hurt him.. Dad, i love you. I love you too mom. Hugssss.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment