
Great, i changed my url. For the 3rd time even before i officially open this blog. I donoe why i got so sensitive abt letting strangers know this blog's existence. Its not that private or close to that. Im just sensitive to whom reads my entry, even the littlest thing bother me now.
I love my boyfriend more after our 15th months. I dont knw lah, but feelings so come and go these lately.I hope it stay put on 1 place k. I just put down the phone with him, gosh. Wonder hw tired he is now. Telling me he's getting sick, still play soccer in the middle of the night. I know its not tt night la, but haiz. Him and soccer is , ibarat kan ikan hidup dlm fishtank. Haha. ok, tkde linking.
Im getting the bond within ISQ nowadays. Drg gerek ah. Seriously. I hope, this is goina stay for another 2 years. Jgn half-way je, aku da start to lonely2. Aku ni kn, emosi terganggu kdg2. Hehe.
I miss my babe, Fyra.

0 comments:
Post a Comment