I dont mean to say the things i said.
I dont mean to make you feel what u feel right now.
Im just stucked. I know i dont feel the way ur feeling now.
I admit, the mistake was all on me. I repeat the things i did.
I hate when ur this kinda mood.
You just cant stop sindir-ing me, im sick of it.
I dont mean to make you feel what u feel right now.
Im just stucked. I know i dont feel the way ur feeling now.
I admit, the mistake was all on me. I repeat the things i did.
I hate when ur this kinda mood.
You just cant stop sindir-ing me, im sick of it.
Im sorry.
I repeated that words a thousand times,
I repeated that words a thousand times,
but at the same time i know sorry itself its not enough.
I love you,and i mean those words when i tell you.
no one ever make me feel this way.
The way you look at me ytd scares me.
the way u hit things when you're angry scares me.
the way u light up the cigga and smoke to kill, scares me.
I hate you, because you scare me.
the way u hit things when you're angry scares me.
the way u light up the cigga and smoke to kill, scares me.
I hate you, because you scare me.
NOMATTER HOW MANY TEARS YOU MADE ME SHED,
i still love you with every single piece of my heart.

0 comments:
Post a Comment