Anw, I really enjoyed my weekends baby! So lets start the ball rolling.Bf fetched me from work on both Friday & Sat but not Sun(today) cause Im going to take my baju raye at Cik Siti's. Omg, Im so happy lah its ready! Cause mama told me tt she donoe if my baju cn siap by 1st day or not seh. Naseb da siap u know. If not, tak berseri di hari raye. Hoho.
Then on Friday, die anta ku pulang terus since Sat nye aku kene datang keje awal. Part paling aku suke its on the Saturday lor.Its been awhile tau since aku go dating bersame pacarku. So our Sat starts after 2pm. We watched Mirror. Tak best langsong seh! I tot seram-er than 4bia. But so far, 4bia paling seram sak. Ok,so after Mirror, we went to Yishun to send the car cause his parent nak pakai kereta. We then rempit down to Geylang si paku Geylang!!! :) Fcking happy u know me.. cause.. k nanti aku story telling. But b4 tt, kite merempit gi carik kn my dad his thumbdrive at Ang Mo Kio's Gaincity warehouse. We found it after much selok belok. :D
But too bad, sungguh cepat dah sold out itu $16 4GB thumbdrive.
Den we reached Geylang je, sume yg aku plan nak beli.. Sume dapat ngkau!! Mane gua tk happy dok. So I bought my very good price lampu laplip, the bangles, earrings and some ondeh2 dari Geylang. :D Whoaaa. Only god knows how happy I am. Den somemore, my boyfriend macam double the romantic on that day. Mcm baek sangat gitu. He even choose for me the earring u know! Waahkao. Best siol. Dah boleh buat breasstfriend baru dgn boyfriend daku ni. Boleh ajak shopping nanti. Hehee.
Den after that, we pn lepak kat tmpt letak motor kat tepi road sane, makan dengdengs dan kuih apam balik. He teach me how to start the motor engine, but to my amazement.. Its so difficult!! Peh ketat tu tempat kick kick. Aiiiyoh! I even cut my leg siak abit. Sakit pain like hell sia when kena water. I didnt manage to start the engine lah in the end. Hoho. Tk sabar daku nk duduk di atas gilera. :D
Then we patah balek Yishun to hanta me pulang using Suzukiswift, cause.... I curik2 naek motor. If my mom tau, mati. Cause she dont let me ride motor. Aisehman bedah. So we have supper at Cck Park, both makan Nasi Goreng only. After that, then we called it a day. I fregging love my Saturday. Thank You Big Big Huge Huge Muhammad Saifudin Mohd Said. Wa Cinta Sama Lu Brother!
Okla, gambar time. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment