Tuesday, December 02, 2008




cant wait to go holiday with the usuals.

cant wait for school to end.
best seh, hana banana da abes. bile seh my course wan to end.
2 yrs sounds fast, but the time macam slow melor.
cant wait to reach 2nd.
cant wait to be 20? no. tkde bezanye umo, aku tetap aku.
cant wait to be a working lady once again.
cant wait to get.. ehem ehem.
cant wait to be.. ehem ehem.
i miss australia.
i miss sleeping in my own bed in Marriot at Surfer's Paradize.
ahh, katil yg empok pok pok pok bujang lapok..

Im little miss saver now.
But I just spend $6.50 today on School foods.

I cant see the hot ayam goreng.
The PizzaHut clone of drumlets. Sedapp sia. Who can resist it
at only $0.50 per piece? Go grab it while it last.
Ni tk bedek. Ayam die, tk boleh tahan. Boleh licin makan.
In my case, tulang boleh hilang..cause sedap die not only on the kulit and the isi,
But the bone itself too.Haha.

Okla, gua mau tengok tv.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...