Friday, December 05, 2008

So many things happened this year. I hurt the one I love so many times. Why do things have to go this way? I didnt mean things I did. I dont know why I keep on hurting him, when he did nothing wrong to me. Im super egoistic, and I really dont know how to keep my F mouth shut. I really hope things will get better sooner. I hate this part right here.

I miss the 2007 couple. I think 2007 was a hell lot better than 2008. I hope 2009 will be even better. I need a new year resolution. 2008 resolution? I bet none of it is done. Im such a MF world talker.

I love him so much. 3 night straight, cry in bed. Now every morning my mate tembel and susah nk bukak mate. How? I love to see my old pics with him. Looking back at memories. Now my tears starting to berkumpul. Shutts. I cant bear to see him leave. Pls let me be the one to leave, and not him. :( Cause I want him to love me, forever.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...