This post is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
I feel like sleeping tomorrow the whole day. But I got school ley, how? Haiyaa. Leceh seh. Why dont they make school days only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday? So that I can rest in the middle of the weekdays and save my energy for the weekends. Alah, but now also weekend ke weekday ke, like same same only siak. No different. Sometimes I dont even look forward for the weekend.
Both Marketing and Tourism project is not fully done yet. Anw, I got a brilliant idea on what to make for him on our 2nd annivesary next 2 months! Omg, I cant wait. Excited nyer daku.
Wed is my Bc presentations. Siak ah, nervous seh when I think about it. Im so sotong part bual bual depan khalayak ramai ni siaaaa. Gawdd.
Today is a real sway Monday for me.
- My bag koyak half way on the way to school. My bag drop on the floor (not in my home, but on the roads okay!) 3 times! Imagine my ke-malu-an yg teramat sangat! Confirm people arn are wondering eh why this girl everytime walk, the bag drop.. Heavy sangat ke bag nye?
- I was late for school. School starts at 8am. I reached class at 9am.
- I was hungry, but there's no break in between classes today. Tkpe, save duet.
- I was stalked by an Indian man when I was on the way home. This one the worst day of my life sia. I ran away from him, but he's everywhere I go. Gawwwd. I broke down in public cause I super takot okay. So unglamorous but who cares.! Hp keeps on having incoming calls. Dad, mom, boyfriend, laugh em. I cry macam baby kat tangge 291 cause laki tu tunggu kat bawah blk and rumah tengah tkde orang. I takot he want to curik my hp. :(
- I was saved by my Dad in the end. Thanks Mr Aladdin. I love You!
- Boyfriend fetch me from home and send me to Civics to finish up on Tps Project.
- BUT project still ter-gendala. God, I hate project. So lecehhh.
- I am tired, and sleepy and exhausted. & I dont know why!
- Didnt get to meet boyfriend in the evening cause belom pukul 7 and kereta dracula masih tidur. & mendung so die takot kalau nnt naek motor, hujan pulak. Haizz -_-''
- I miss boyfriend. Like fucking much. Even tho ytd baru jmpe. Da lame seh tk ber-dating. Haiyaaaah.
& My pay is in, yessaa lu sakapellabeyaaa. eh ya eh ya ehhh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment