Saturday, December 06, 2008

Things happen. & I know it happen for a reason. I feel shitty, confused, hurt and mixed. Im goina be broke soon, so please stop dating me unless u want to blanja me. Hoho. Going to Batam with laugh em soon. Omg, I hope I can re-new my passport soon. The last time I wana go batam, which is like 8 years ago, they say if passport going to expire within 6 months, you're not allowed to go. Shuts. Mine expire on March 09. How eh.

Well, right now this moment. I am so missing my Mr Boyfriend so much. We've not gone dating for a long time. I hate his working time. Macam makin susah nk jmpe tau. Haiz. Skg da makin serious. & he's the type susah nk amek MC ok. Sakit-sakit pn still want to go work. But good also la eh, tk pemalas macam girlfriend nye. Hoho.

See these pictures? I infra-red them all to my N95. Its all taken last year and some recent pics on my M900 Mitsubitchi phone. Its the phone baba present me for my Nlvl result. Hee. I miss all the memories. Syz, Chalets, Birthdays, Overnights, Kenal-kenal stage. Gosh. Everything is in that phone. I will never ever trade that phone, for ever!











I hope tomorrow is a great Saturday. I miss my Saturdays so bad. Now, I have it all. (: Im not over yet still. I cant stop crying, but I think its stupid. Why stress myself. Ok, period.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...