Sunday, December 28, 2008


First thing first, I dont know this blog is on Google. God damn.. I better make it unseen. I dont want the world to know about my life. Damn it.




I'm currently thinking. Thinking abt something so bad. 2008 is going to leave us. & Im really in a terrible moodswing right now. I'm not able to share my new year resolution with the man I love on the phone on midnight 2009 like what we did on the night of 31dec07. :( I tried to tell myself its okay, you can still call him using your hp. But its not the same you see. The feeling of being far from each other sucks. Especially when we're celebrating something nice. Like our usual 10th, new years and each other's birthdays. So far, all of the celebration above, (well, only on our 9th month he was on the armycamp-field-trip which i didnt even get a monthsary sms) we were there together. Making each other's company a great one. Just to be with one another, it doesnt matter if it's just on the phone.


I've been such a fickle minded woman these past few days. At one point of time I was going all excited for the trip, but the next minute I was scared and wanted to back off at the last minute. I'm scared I'll get homesick you know. I've never been far away from Mama, Baba and my two little brothers for more than 1day. How? :( Im really scared. Pls dont ask me why, cause I dont knw!

I guess I am starting to miss boyfriend than ever. He's working on a Saturday, again. It sucks I tell you. Saturdays is my favourite day to go have our usual dating-sessions. But there he is, stuck in his you-ni-forms and waiting to be call for Ops Javeline. He went douby ghaut and clark quay just now. And I? I went to Amk to accompany his little sister for a hair treatment. Im lucky I got a boyfriend, whom I love, both him and his family members. Yes, I love everyone in his family. Especially Siti Nurshahida Mohd Said. She is one great sister. My Kaki Gossip. :)

Oh wells.. back to the missing-the-boyfriend-in-action topic.
I wanted to meet him tomorrow before I go off, but my parent ask me to stay home cause I'm weak. I'll get sick easily, and if i dont have enough rest, I'll definetly get sick so I have to stay home. I wana be a good girl before 2009 to my parent, since tomorrow is the last day Im going to meet them in 2008, so I agreed in staying home on a Sunday. The last Sunday I got to spend with my boyfriend before I went Batam-ing and before its 2009. It hurts when I have to let boyfriend go "ala, tak kan tak leh pujuk ur parent bagi u keluar seh.. i nak jumpe u for the last time before 2008 habis je..." kinda thing. Haiz. I want to meet him. I want him to see me go. I want him to bye bye me at Habourfront on Monday. I want him to hug and kiss me before I go. I want him to cry when he sees me cry because Im goin to miss him. I want him to come with me. Oh I really want him to come with me. :(

On a brighter note, tak kan aku nak stick dengan boyfriend 24/7 kn? Aku masih bujang, aku ade girlfriends kecoh maut aku and aku masih anak Encik Aladdin. I'm looking forward for the late night gossips. The pyjamas party we goina have in the Hotel Room. The tido with Marcell kinda thing !! Hahaha. Ogosh, but we're not complete. How I wished Achibye could come with us. Im goina rock the party down to u founders of La'femme or what ever sh*t you call urself when Im not around you girls lah eh. :D Hahahahahaha~ Joking hokay. !

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...