Wednesday, December 24, 2008





So this is my schedule right after I reached Singapore last Sun(21.12.08)
Monday- Stay home, finished off all the laundries.

Tuesday - Have a date with Abg Dindongku.
Wed - Meet laugh'em for School project, dinner with family at Ah Beng's.

Thurs - Christmas Day. Probably out with Abg Din again
Friday - To Bedok Ite for Batam Briefing
Sat - ANYONE WANA DATE ME?
Eh wait, da ade appointment with Abg Din's lil sister;
Shahida. Cut cut hair.
Sun - Last day to spend together with bf before 2009
MON-FRI [ 29.12.08-02.01.09] ; batam


its our 2nd countdown together, and i'll be far away from him. heavy u know my heart wana leave him alone. haiz. nevermind, i promise to be a good girl there.
i will tolak all the pakcik2 tua tawaran to joget dangdut bersame later there.
i will buta kan my eyes when i see cowok2 indon di sana nnt.
i will keep my promise.



Oh wells, my holiday u asked??
One word.
GEREK!

Suddenly I become kaya-raya over there.
Haha.
Abg Din list down all the things that he wants me to buy for him and gave me RM250 to shop. Its super fun to shop for boyfriend you know!
Especially eh when that money macam jatuh from the sky! Haha.
I myself got RM120 plus nenek and baba gave me RM50 each.
Wah, that means...... I got RM220 plus Rm 250 Wahkao. Almost RM500.

No wonder I shop like mad.
Well, most of the things I bought with that money is..
Boyfriend's stuff lah ape lagi.
Then I also treat my self with junk foods. Haha.

Nak gemok punye pasal.. I think I gain some weight on my perot measurement. Mcm orang pregnant 3 bulan siak now my tummy. Haha.

Then hor, kat Genting, wahlao.
Damn cold siak. Lebeh sejok dari kat Australia you know. Then part malam2 yg gerek. Feeling macam kat US. When I talk, got asap2 siak kuar from my mouth! COOL OR WAD!! Hahahaha, sorry eh abit jakon like that hor..

Haiya, I need to go. Mate suda penat. Just now went town with dear Abg Dindong.

Watched Yes Man.
Funny to the max.
I give 4 stars :)
Go go go watch it.!
Then we eat Pizza Hut. Nice siak the christmas pizza tu.

I loikeee.
Alah.. i miss my girls already.
nampak nye kite jmpe next year je lah yer.. ;(



0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...