Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thank You Sarahlee for tagging me. :) So here goes..

FIRST



The person who tagged you? sarahlee the cutie.
Your relationship with him/her? she's my cousin. my dad's 4th elder brother's second daughter. Confused? Go figure.
Your five impressions of him/her? adorable, kecohrable, shoppaholic, funny, snorty :D
The most memorable thing she/he said to you? er, I think it was something like.. " you and your bf so sweet together.." or smth like that. It's great when your loved ones approve your love life! hehe.
If he/she become your enemy you will? No wayyy. She's too cute to be my enemy, and we're blood related. :)
What is it that you want to tell her? That she have a beautiful heart. And I really love to read about her friendship with rosie.
Your overall impression of her/him? Sarahlee, the one and only. ;)




How do you think people around you feel about you? Kerekteristic, Berangan tk abes2, Merepek. Hoohoo.
The character you love in yourself are? I'm sincere when I am really in the mood for sincerity. Which took place 365days a year.
The most ideal person you want to be with? sweet, caring, concerning, talkative, lame and can understand my jokes at all times.
On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself? Im super egoistic, super-jealoustic and super-paranoidistic and I dont like it.



SECOND
rules & regulations.
1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture.
3) post that picture with NO editing.
4) post the picture with these instructions.
5) tag 7 people to this.
6) No tag backs!

okay, tipu eh. Ni bukan gmbr skg, ni gmbr last month. Now, pimple cream berterabo kat muke. Tk glams k. :D


okay the next 7 are:
1) Naddya
2) Oh reena
3) Naddy
4) Zie
5) Eff
6) Zin
7) Princess Azie

Go on! Post your recent pictures!! :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...