Its time. I have to live life to the fullest. I'm going to enjoy every second of it. I will still be faithful while I do so. I will think of Allah everywhere I go. I will pray for my parent whom I'll miss much dearly.
I will learn as much as I can while I'm away. I'll try to understand what life is without parent. I'll try to see my self as a grown up (which I dislike). I wont be blogging in Batam for sure. I will miss bragging about how much I miss boyfriend. I will only be home on the 2nd, insyallah. So here I am, saying my final goodbye to you readers. Till we meet again in 2009 insyallah.
Thanks for reading up this humble blog of mine. May God bless you readers for staying in here through-out 2008 of my life. Each and everyone of you are loved by me. Signing off, with much love hugs and kisses,
Nurilyani Bte Aladdin Lee
<3
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment