I worked in the morning like the usual Sunday(s), and usually if bf off-day kena on weekends, we have plans, but since my mother cooked Mee Soto yesterday, I wanted to go home and have lunch first before going out. Bf fetched me at 2pm and we jalan-jalan abit at IMM before heading home.
We reached my block at arn 2.42pm but saw Amin downstairs and since I miss him and wanted to at least spend 5mins of kakak-to-adek time with him so I accompanied him to 7eleven to get some things.
After that, we went home together. Bf, while waiting for me to get changed and have lunch, went to the Esso near my house to withdraw some cash.
Upon reaching my house, I heard some sounds. Some moaning sounds. I thought maybe my neighbour is making the afternoon love, but come to think again, neighbour aku tu tinggal dengan mak die je and still bujang. Lol.
Then when I opened the door, I was plain shocked. There, in my living room, Aiman sitting on the couch, with both his hands on this eyes, and his body going front and back hitting hard on the couch and kinda force himself not to scream.
Me and Amin rushed to find the correct hole of the key to unlock the front door. Nenek and Baba were asleep. Taking their normal sunday-afternoon naps. While Aiman was forcing himself not to scream, Mama was pale, standing there infront of him, staring at his feet and keep on saying " dek,relax k dek. dek,relax k dek.. " to him.
The door finally opened, I asked Mama what happen. & to what I understand, this was what actually happened.
My brothers rooms' bed is those supersingle bed with the ones yang kat bawah katil ade extra katil yang b0leh naek kan. Its metal btw. So while Aiman and Mama wants to kemas the katil (since Amin was home and Aiman miss his brother so they wants to sleep same level), Aiman's toenails got stuck to this metal thing on the foldable bed. And he pulls it out and fall to the bed on top. Then he told my mom "Ma, kaki adek ma.. Kaki adek.. Ahhhh!" and ran out of the room and sit on the living room.
That was when I heard moarning sounds I guess. You want to know what actually happened to my brother's toe nails? It was really white when I first saw it, and then it turned blueblack, and really full of thick black-reddish blood all around his toenails. Seriously, kalau aku da badi dengan darah, aku da pengsan sia.
Mom only kejot dad after the 3 of us really dont know what to do next. Since Aiman really dah takleh tahan. Mama pn satu, kejot my dad very cute. Go and whisper to him "Bang, bangon bang, Aiman accident la.. " Wah, from outside already, I can hear my father kinda say HUH?! very loud and he run to the living room. Lucky he never fall down sia. Kalau tk, malu nanti. Heehee. Because my dad tot Aiman teman abg die gi kedai and tot something happened la. When he saw Aiman bleeding, he straight away call the paramedics. Since I already siap and all, they asked me to follow Aiman to hospital first. (mane la ambulance boleh tunggu orang siap dulu sume kn).
Wah, when I was in the ambulance. I really feel very proud lor. For the first time in my life, I felt the responsibilities of being the elder sister. I never do this before. Sacrifice. I sacrifice my time to go out with bf to accompany my brother. I sat infront with the driver. I very takot ok. Peng maut punye bile corner. But to compare my father drive with him, I think my father drive lagi maut ah. Hehe.
We reached NUH 10mins after that. Ok bedek sikit ah, I never timed how fast we reached. But people say my estimation bagos, therefore I estimate only. Hehe. Aiman was transfer to the Children Emergency place. I followed him wherever he go. Upon thinking this was the Emergency ward, I tot of macam crying and screaming when the paramedics stopped me from going in , but macam terlalu drama gitu. Haha. But alhamdulillah, tak macam gitu ok. I chill chill baby and ikot je whatever they asked me to. Then the admin girl was my primary school + pizza hut friend lah; Ayu. She worked there fulltime now. So at least I never feel so ulu-ulu. I talked to her and asked her bla bla bla.
Doctor checked him. Was told that he have to do this minor operation to make sure his kuku still intack with his toes. I send him to xray and back to the place where we have to wait for the doctors to check up on him, and by then my parents reached already. All the while when it was only me & Aiman, I really felt Im the best sister in the world. ;'( Im sorry for being the irresponsible sister to the both of you. I never set good examples when the both of you are growing up.

After the minor op and stiching, we went to makan at NUH kopitiam. Then to Pasir Ris to send my another brother, Amin, back to Tekong. Aiman was wheeled-chair there. We took nenek's. Haha. Wah, he so berat ok. I got problems handling him on the hospital wheelchair. Lucky nenek's wheelchair abit light. After Amin fall in @ PR interchange, we went home. Bought roti john at Bedok, and since it was Maghrib, parents drop by Pak Long's house. Did their prayers while me, Aiman & Dila (amin's gf) waited in the car at 2nd level of the multistorey carpark. Then there was this 3 big sized malay girls who just parked their car beside us, bile time kuar, cakap bukan maen sedap lagi, macam tk pelat. Keep on repeating "EH,BAEK2 EH,SEBLAH ADE MANUSIA.." Mak ai, mesti lah kite tige manusia. Ingat hantu ke? Me and Dila cant stop laughing at their lame and sarcastic remarks.
After parents came back, we send Dila home and it was Home Sweet Sour for me. I was so sleepy my eyes could'nt open while I was taking a bathe last night.
Woke up at 6.45am today. I dont know why everytime when Saifudin asked me to wake him up at this specific time, and when I never alarm myself nor promise him that I'll wake him up but instead I told him "i tk alarm tau u, cume kalau kite betol2 ade jodoh,besok by thistimethattime i akan terbangon then i'll wake u up k?" and serious shit, da 3 kali ni macam sia.
F.a.t.e or w.h.a.t.
Then the hospital call again, asked Aiman to come back cause dorang found out that his toenails are fractured. So now, Aiman's right leg was totally di-baluti oleh bandage.
Oklah, I better go bathe now. Belom mandi ni aku. I'll update on today soon. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment