27March09
I was working 5-close today, therfore I couldn't join my family to pick Amin up at
Pasir Ris.
Im so happy when I saw him at home.
I miss him sooo much.
He is still the same.
Funny, and very extremely cute altho he's so gelap now.
Now, my house is filled with joys and laughters again.
But for only the weekends :(
Pasir Ris.
Im so happy when I saw him at home.
I miss him sooo much.
He is still the same.
Funny, and very extremely cute altho he's so gelap now.
Now, my house is filled with joys and laughters again.
But for only the weekends :(
Oh well.
Its okay. No man can lari from NS.
I have to terima hakikat. Hahahaha.
I have to terima hakikat. Hahahaha.


And some more they go makan makan without me.
How can like that wan ehh?
Tkpe, da biase aku makan meggi je kat ruma.
and they got to meet this lovely S.A.
So the jambu rite?
waduh.
aku da start to deprived nieces ni.

OK DA ITU AJE BYE. :D
How can like that wan ehh?
Tkpe, da biase aku makan meggi je kat ruma.
and they got to meet this lovely S.A.
So the jambu rite?
waduh.
aku da start to deprived nieces ni.

OK DA ITU AJE BYE. :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment