
I really hope one day Britney spears and Justin Timberlake will be back together once again. I really love them siak. But again, I know that will never ever ever happen lor. Just like aku and Syed Azmir. Hahahaha. Ok, da ter off track yang sangat melampau.

.
.
.
.
.
I cant wait to go Picnic-ing with laugh em this Thurs. Mom will be cooking. I am so broke i can rompak bank. Sape nak join? I cant wait for payday already! Yesterday after met my gf for 'the belated belated bdae meet-up' , went out with Saifudin. Went Cathay, watched Mall Cop; Paul Bart. After that we went to Mustafa center. Waduuh. Right after we parked the car outside the mall, itu burong pigeon pegi buat taik kat atas tingkap side aku ddaaaa. Macam dengan slumber nye pulak tu.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday night, out of a sudden, Saifudin msged me "U, u nak psp??". Im so blur cock like sotong say "huh? buat ape seh?". Macam konon2 nak action innocent gitu laaa. Hehee. Then he asked if I want, he buy for me first, I pay him back by installment later and he say takya bayar full. Pay half only. I want. But, the question is....... Aku maen ke psp tu?! Haha. Kalau psp ade internet, ok jugak ah. So skg, aku tktau should i waste my next pay $50 for a psp or should I not?? Ya, a psp slim for only $50. With a 4Gb memory stick and all the wire wire tu sume ah. Worth it ke tak eh? My hp bill suda sampai. $50 also. So next month gaji jangan berangan nak shopping k Nurilyani? I suggest kau gi makan buah berangan suda. Hohohoho.
yay. tagboard is back.
*muacks*
*muacks*


0 comments:
Post a Comment