Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy 45th Daddy Aladdin.

Happy happy birthday Mr Aladdin.
I love you baba. :)
Going to clbrate inside the flyer with the family l8r today.
Yay!! 3rd day meeting abg dindong ku.
Today prolly watching Bloody Valentine !!
YAHOOO!!
I dont know why I like so emoshit when Im with him.
He's just tooooooooo nice to me. :((
update more, later.
Tmr bzc paper sia. Aku belom ready. Gosh. Just pass pn boleh lah, pls pls pls.
Haiz. I dont fucking care if YOU hate me or what. Coz YOU are nothing to me actually. Hahaha. Ok, what ever lah ehkkkk.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...