This lovely lady on top gave Me, Reena & Nina the chance to go for makeover photoshoot.Which is free. But we need to purchase fake eyelashes & a blouse there.
Which is soo tk menarik perhatian aku langsong, but we still hvta buy it.
So I got this little blouse which is so opening ceramony.
Mampos aku kalau Abg Din tau.
The 4 of us met at J.e after Kakak Admin kite abes keje,
and off to Bugis. Then walked to Grandeur Fai.
Reached there arn 7.20pm.
But we waited quite long for the group before us to end their shoot.
I had my makeup only at 9plus when the shop closes at 10.
I so cannot wait to see the pics later.
Im meeting them again at 2 and I hope I can find that leggings.
& I canntttt beeelieeeveee it.
I left >$50 inside my account.
Haiz, so late to payday. :(
Oh wells, this are some of the pics. :)
I cropped my face cz so ugly! But i love hw reena looks here.
So the jambu kn? I think she looks like Eva Longoria.






0 comments:
Post a Comment